Welcome to our practice website. The Roseland Peninsula is one of the most beautiful parts of Cornwall and we feel extremely privileged to serve our community here. We are one of Cornwall’s smallest General Practices and consequently are able to offer the sort of personalised service that our patients appreciate.
Our main surgery is at Portscatho but we also run busy branch sites at St Mawes and Tregony. We hope this website will provide a useful introduction to our team and answer any questions that you may have. We are glad to take on new patients from the surrounding area and regularly see holiday makers too.
- January 2016 - Newsletter
- December 2015 Newsletter
- Map of Defibrillator locations on the Roseland
- November 2015 Newsletter
- Volunteer Cornwall - Welcome Home Scheme
- DEFIBRILLATOR LOCATIONS
- EEFO Survey - Aged 13-19? We want your feedback!
- IUCD (Coils) Now Being Fitted On The Roseland
- Community Nursing Team
- Generous Donation